Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Pop up box card.

Hey
Its the most wonderful time of the year!!! Every one is getting ready for Christmas. Besides putting up the christmas tree , cleaning and decorating  the house and shopping for Christmas gifts , I have to also make time to do what i like doing best.. CRAFTING...
This is my first christmas project and its going out to a dear friend..



Its a pop up card box.. I really like the concept.. If you have never made one before i really thing you should try it.. It was a lot of fun.. There are some tutorials on you tube if you would like to try it out.
this is my take on it. hope you guys like it.. Please leave a comment... Thanks.

challenges :-
SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE.
C.R.A.F.T CHALLENGE
C IS FOR CHALLENGE
KITTY BEE DESIGNS

6 comments:

  1. This is fab. Thank you for sharing it with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

    Hugs Helen P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i just made one of these!! I love how much fun you can have with one. This is awesome!! So many cool Christmas elements to look at. Great job!!
    Mahalo for playing in our challenge at Kitty Bee Designs (CH14)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Leanne. I had loads of fun making this card.


      Delete
  3. Oooooh wow this is gorgeous just perfect for our challenge at Sparkles Christmas challenge "Christmas Feast and Treats thank you for joining in and good luck hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab creation! So many hard work put into this lovely box. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. its super awesome...love it totally

    ReplyDelete