Friday, October 25, 2013

HOUSE SHAPE FRAME / LAYOUT.

 
Hey guys,                                                                                                                                            
As promised im back to share with you the projects that I have been working on. Halloween is near and I really wanted to make something Halloween related. This is what I came up with. its a frame or a layout for a picture.                                                                                                                                
 
 
 
I used medium weight chipboard to create the base. the paper line I used is graphic 45 (one of my favorites ) and October afternoon (the witches and the pumpkins).                                                    
 hope you guys like it..
 
 
Entering it into the following challenges:-                                                
2)CRAFTY BOOTS             
    4)CREATIVE CREATIONS CHALLENGE                         

6 comments:

  1. Wow, great frame. I love your design and all of your amazing embellishments. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this project! Great embellies and use of beautiful paper. Thanks for playing with us over at Kitty Bee Designs!

    *hugs
    Niki
    www.notjustgreetingshawaii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool Halloween decoration, love the idea of this. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super creation, I love it. Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs, Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool project love it, thanks for joining Creative creations Challenge and good luck Pam DT xx

    ReplyDelete