Sunday, August 4, 2013

Iamroases


Hey guys I just received my package from imroases. And I have to say that they are amazing!!!! For those living in Dubai you know how difficult it is to get good crafting stuff at reasonable prices. We have 2 scrapbooking stores and I'll not going to  name them.(cause u already know them). They charge u double the prices. its just insane! 
  I ordered some paper roses and leaves along with a few baskets for the first time from Iamroses. The shipping cost was the cheapest I could find for delivery to the Uae. This however is registered mail and it takes  at least 2 weeks to reach you. But don't worry if you are the impatient kind or need your stuff urgently they can courier it to you as well.
Just wanted to say that I'm one happy customer . I super like iamroases. Thanks a million.

No comments:

Post a Comment